I am using a SpeedTouch 716 router, with a Be* ADSL 2 connection. I have loaded the latest firmware (184.108.40.206).
I am getting disconnected every time I make a SIP call. Yesterday, the call got disconnected after 3 min, then after 37 minutes. The router is registering fine with Voipfone, and the internet connectivity remains, even when the call gets lost. While I am in a middle of a conversation, I suddenly hear some beeps (like dial tones) and sometimes I cannot redial straight away. It takes 30 seconds or 1 minute before I can make another call. This is very irritating!
Looking at discussion online of people using SIP providers with the Bebox, it appears that people are not experiencing the same issue with other SIP providers.
I have contacted Voipfone support, but they can't see what's wrong. I do like their service, but it has now become unusable with this issue.
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests