Just a quick note if you're thinking of giving out your automatically allocated 05603 number to customers or friends.
They won't love you for it - 25p min, and at least 9p/min afterwards, and that's from landlines.
Not included in packages, and much more expensive from mobiles.
For some reason, I had it in my head that 0560 numbers were like normal NGN numbers and included.
So be nice to your customers and get a geographical number - for the sake of a couple of quid per month, it'll save a lot of hassle!
Just be aware of that before you find yourself on the wrong end of grumblings
PS - loving Voipfone in all other aspects
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - News & Product Announcements
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Suggestion for New Voipfone Products, Services and Features
- - - Vote for the Voipfone features you want us to develop
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
- - Transcription Services
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest