Panasonic KX-UT136 Network Phonebook

Hello,
I have 100 IP phones Panasonic KX-UT136 I'm trying to set up a network phonebook. I created a book based on documentation from the http://panasonic.net/pcc/support/sippho ... index.html unfortunately phone displays only 20 contacts.

Configuration:
1) I started the HTTP server
2) I created an XML file address book
3) on the phone configuration page (URL phonebook network) address typed xml file on the HTTP server

Re: Panasonic KX-UT136 Network Phonebook

I'm going from memory here but most phones I have used needed the XML phone book broken up due to such restrictions, I used to break them up into categories such as ABC, DEF, etc... although there was still a limit of around 20 contacts for each of those categories.

I actually have one of these phones in a draw somewhere but never tried to add an XML phone book to it myself.
For everything VoIP
www.ukvoipforums.com

Re: Panasonic KX-UT136 Network Phonebook

If you do not know how to setup, configure and secure your LDAP server then I strongly suggest you either pay a professional to do it for you or look at other options. :/

There are ton's of guides on the net and plenty of youtube video's out there showing you how to set one up (that's the easy part), the hard part is locking it down and keeping it all secure and up to date.
For everything VoIP
www.ukvoipforums.com