Need help with this issue.
i have 2 outside telephone numbers with Voipfone, each having 2 extensions
I would like 1 of my telephone numbers (with the 2 extensions) to run on the business hours and the other telephone number not.
My business closes for a lunch break and as such i would like 2 different voicemail greetings:
1. voicemail for outside business hours
2. voicemail informing we are closed for lunch
I cannot have 1 long generic message satisfying both criteria above - as the outside business hours message is an out of hours On-Call service. Whilst the customers who call are mostly sensible, there may be some who try calling the On-Call number during the lunch break! So for this reason i would like to keep things simple and have 2 separate voicemail messages.
Having spoken to a colleague of mine, he advised using the Cisco SPA112 analogue telephone adapter and connecting this to a analogue answer machine and setting this to pick up the call to voicemail at a shorter time interval.
Can this work?
if so how do i get this configured? or is there a better solution?
any help much appreciated
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - News & Product Announcements
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
- - Transcription Services
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 3 guests