I have a snom320 that works brilliantly, it's for my home based business - home is rather large so I'd like a cordless handset to use when not at my desk.
I need to hook up another cordless handsets I guess but have no idea which one to get. Any suggestions?
The only feature I need is that my business is split into two, a b2c and b2b, each have seperate websites and seperate phone numbers with PBX extensions on voipfone.
I greet each line differently so I need to see which number is being called. Currently I have it set up so the caller id is prefixed with a 2 digit code with the business that is being called.
So I need to use that functionality in the cordless handset as well.
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest