Just a quick message to say to send some kudos for what is overall, an awesome service from Voipfone. The no-nonsense approach to IP telephony ("SIP trunks don't exist" etc. etc.) is particularly valued.
There's one feature that would be hugely valuable to one of my clients, though - and I imagine this functionality would be useful for every business user with a Voipfone account.
At the moment, it isn't possible to implement sequential calling in call groups, wherein a call group rings each extension in the group sequentially when a call isn't answered by an extension within a preset time.
There ought to be an option to specify what happens if no extensions in the group answer the call; either to ring around the group again, or to go to the group's voicemail inbox.
I appreciate that this feature would need to co-exist gracefully with Voipfone's design paradigm, but it'd be particularly useful in addressing the particular needs of some small businesses.
Look forward to hearing your thoughts!
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - News & Product Announcements
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Suggestion for New Voipfone Products, Services and Features
- - - Vote for the Voipfone features you want us to develop
- - Voipfone Trading Post
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
- - Transcription Services
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests