Broadband Providers that work with Voipfone

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a broadband provider that they use during the day with Voipfone with no problems?

Due to issues on my line I think I am going to switch to a fiber based produce (FTTC has just become available in our area) and I need some extra speed and Voipfone dont yet offer this service.

If you are currently on a fiber product and are happy with it on Voipfone, please post your recommendations.
If you got any questions I'll be happy to help. Just don't ask me about VoIP, i know so little about that i'd bore you trying to talk about it, but we all have to learn sometime!
http://www.wellandpower.net

Re: Broadband Providers that work with Voipfone

I have been using Virgin Media for years... (60Mb/3Mb)

I have five extensions and experience no trouble at all! In three years I have had one issue that resulted in me being unable to use Voipfone for a period of around six hours. (Diverted calls to PSTN lines)

I also have 2x gaming pc's, 2x iPads, Laptop, 3x Mobile Phones, 2x Xbox 360's, PS3, Raspberry Pi, Apple TV, LG Smart TV and a digi box all connected to the virgin Media internet connection and I can tell you my internet connection gets hammered! Obviously I use QOS and give highest priority to VoIP but like I said I get no trouble at all.

I use an Asus AC68U router, my Superhub is set to Modem only mode as it is utter poop as a router.

Virgin Media must hate customers like me lol
For everything VoIP
www.ukvoipforums.com