Have bought a Snom 300, and I can't find out how to silence the thing when pressing the keypad to make a call.
I've been onto the local IP address/Advanced/Audio and is shows that 'off' is the default via the relevant buttons. In case of a double negative, I set the default to 'on', saved it - the Snom still had keytones. Changed it back to 'off' and saved it - the keytones are still there.
It wouldn't be so bad if they were almost silent, but they are so loud they can be heard in the next room.
Can't find any instructions regarding this, and a search online didn't reveal anything useful.
Anyone have any suggestions please, as it's driving me nuts?
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - News & Product Announcements
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
- - Transcription Services
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests