I have several very different businesses and I need to answer the phone differently based on what line is called.
I have different voipfone accounts with different sip usernames. I have added these as separate entries into snom320 admin.
It's working reasonable well - I have set custom ringtones for each incoming call and I can "sort of" tell which line is beign called by identifying the rington. But I would still like a visual indication of which line is being called.
At the moment only one line flashes. Also retrieving voice mail is cumbersome because the voipfone is designed to only check the primary voice mail right now.
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests