ZyXEL Prestige 2002L 2 Port VoIP ATA

Can anyone recommend this device for VoIP and PSTN fallback, I can't really find any decent reviews on it but it has the ports I want (2 FXO and 1 FXS) it seems that it's able to ring the VoIP phones when a PSTN call is received too, can anyone confirm this?

If this Zyxel is no good can someone else recommend an alternate ATA?

Thanks

Is that a "true" FXS port on the the 2002L? They refer to it as a "lifeline" port and it may only be able to make outgoing calls. A true FXS port should be able to receive incoming calls as well as making outgoing calls and should be able to divert incoming PSTN calls to any VOIP account.

If this does not have a true FXS port, you should consider the Sipura SPA-3000, it is considered to be one of the best for its price. Voipfone have them on their website but are currently out of stock, but you can take a look at
MyPhonecall's Website for availability and pricing. MyPhonecall have a selection of other ATA's on their site.

One other bit of advice: Dont be tempted to go for a Grandstream, it has aweful problems detecting PSTN call termination and could hold leave your PSTN line off hook for ages which stops you receiving any calls.

Hope this helps.
[/url]

It does pass through PSTN calls.
You can receive incoming PSTN phone calls even while someone else connected to the Prestige is making VoIP phone calls.
The Sipura SPA-3000 would be a good choice but it only has 1 FXO port, I require 2.