I have a LinkSys SPA-3102 and have it successfully set up and registering with voipfone for outbound calls, and successfully receiving inbound calls from vopifone and my regular BT line. I also have failover to PSTN set too, so when I turn the 3102 off all my outgoing calls successfully go via BT.
I'm now trying to set up a dial plan that will dial some calls via voip, and others via the PSTN line.
I've defined gateway 1 as voipfone, and AIUI gateway 0 is the PSTN line; so now I want to do something like this:
(999SO<:@gw0> | 112SO<:@gw0> | 166SO<:@gw0> | 1471SO<:@gw0> | 1571SO<:@gw0> | 07xxxxxxxxxSO<:@gw1> | 00[1-9]x.<:@gw1> | x.<:@gw0>)
The idea is to route mobile and international calls via voipfone, and others via BT.
The problem is that each rule that matches for the PSTN line (gw0) results in an immediate disconnected tone. I've confirmed this by always getting a disconnected tone for the simple dial plan (x.<:@gw0>).
I'm guessing the problem is with the PSTN line definition on the 3102? If so which settings should I play with to help make outgoing calls on PSTN work ok, given incoming seems fine?
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 8 guests