using a doro prosound hs1910 wireless headset with my snom 320. this works out of the box with termination setting D. the snom320 automatically enabled the headset option.
one query - to answer or initiate a call i have to lift the handset or press 320's speaker button and then press the 320's headset button before call is routed to headset. is this usual?
i would like to press only the 320's headset button during a call or to start a call and then use the headset (as seems to be the way with other phones using headsets).
snom suggests some changes in config:
http://wiki.snom.com/FAQ/Can_I_use_a_wi ... snom_phone
Auto Answer --> ON
Ringer Device for Headset --> Use Headset
Type of answering --> Headset
(Optional, GNnectom) Headset Mic Volume (1 - --> 3
how will the headset then operate if i make these changes?
thanks for your help.
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests