recenlty purchased Bria 3.0 for my new macbook pro.
got it to work fine with another voip service..
now trying to get it to work with voipfone....
i can get calls in but cant seem to connect properly on outgoing, get a connection 1 ring then cuts off.....when trying to my mobile, I see the incoming call on my mobile but then the call just drops......
i have the other voip service unchecked on the bria preferences to avoid confllcts.....
faily certain that at some stage it was making test calls OK but now it wont......
I have also setup the freebie zoiper softphone, which seems to be working for in/out....although someone i was calling earlier could not really hear me......not sure what to tweak there.....
I would prefer to try and use the Bria for both SIP accounts.....
can anyone help with the correct settings for the bria to make the outgoing calls work.....
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - News & Product Announcements
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Suggestion for New Voipfone Products, Services and Features
- - - Vote for the Voipfone features you want us to develop
- - Voipfone Trading Post
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
- - Transcription Services
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest