Am not sure if am stupid or am doing something wrong every time but.......
I set up a few of these and it makes no sense how to do it.
Basicalliy i want to set up my snom phone for 1 user.
So here we go for the settings.
Display Name - My Name
Account - Voip Account Number
Password - Password for voip account - or is it password for the extension number?
registrar - sip.voipfone.co.uk
Fail over none
Authentication Username: - is this the account number again so for example my account number and *201 if i want it to go to 201 extension
Now in my voip account i have the following settings
Ext - 201 Name - Account number email - my email address Group ticked - VM ticked
Inbound Phone Number Set Up
Voice number - Ring extenstion line prest.. not ticked
and it says NR on my phone still any reason?
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - News & Product Announcements
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Suggestion for New Voipfone Products, Services and Features
- - - Vote for the Voipfone features you want us to develop
- - Voipfone Trading Post
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
- - Transcription Services
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest