Linksys PAP2 & Cisco SPA112 Feature Codes

If you have purchased a Linksys PAP2 or Cisco SPA112 from us the following feature codes can be used:

78# Turn on DND function (blocks inbound calls)
79# Turn off DND function
*43# turn on call waiting
#43# turn off call waiting
*21*<number># diverts calls to the entered number
#21# turns off divert
*67*<number># diverts calls on busy to the entered number
#67# turns off divert on busy
*61*<number># diverts calls on no answer to the entered number
#61# turns off divert on no answer

Transfers:

Unattended

R(Recall) 9# <number> does an unattended transfer of a call to the entered number.

Attended

R, dial the second person. Once speaking press R again, this created a 3 way conference. Hang up to transfer the call.
Regards,

Voipfone Customer Services

iNet Telecoms Ltd (Voipfone)
Sovereign House
227 Marsh Wall
London
E14 9SD
United Kingdom

Registered number: 05168033
Vat Registration Number 858850966

Telephone: 020 7043 5555
Fax: 020 7043 5556

Web: http://www.voipfone.co.uk
Blog: http://www.voipfoneblog.co.uk
Forum: http://www.voipfoneuserforum.co.uk
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/voipfone

Re: Linksys PAP2 Feature Codes

Hmmm.. Some nice features there but have you adjusted the Dial Plan in my PAP2? Since around the time this message was posted I have lost my "local dial" part of my Dial Plan which means I have to dial the full area code number for local calls - just like a mobile.

If I go in and put the dial string back in, it works for a few minutes then reverts back again. If I take a bit of the string out (to test I removed 1471), again it loses the ability to call 1471 proving that the PAP2 has accepted the change, but then a few minutes later it goes back in. I can only assume that something at the VoipFone end is resetting my Dial Plan string - maybe to make these new features work?

I notice that there a number of new strings at the end of the dial plan. Have they been put in to support these new features? Can your server update the dial plan string?

EDIT

Having put in support call it turns out that VoipFone WILL change your Dialplan string if you bought the PAP2 from them. This is so that they can offer new features like those in this announcement BUT it will destroy any carefully crafted dial plan strings you have put in! :? On VoipFones advice you can change the "Provision enable" option on the Provisioning tab to "No" and it will let your dialplan changes survive! Of course you won't get updates when they add new features but that shopuldn't be too difficult to solve. :D

Re: Linksys PAP2 Feature Codes

Below you will find the manual configuration for the Voipfone feature codes listed above:

I recommend using the Voipfone codes and not the default one's as this can make things easier when getting help from support or if other users are likely to browse the voipfone guides in order to find out how to enable or disable a feature.

You will not need to change anything if your adapter was supplied by Voipfone as it will be configured correctly automatically.

Log in to your pap2/pap2T as an admin, and under the regional tab scroll down to the Vertical Service Activation Codes list...

Do Not Disturb feature, this stops all incoming calls by giving an engaged tone.
78# Turn on DND function (blocks inbound calls)

DND Act Code: 78#

Disables the Do Not Disturb feature
79# Turn off DND function

DND Deact Code: #78#

Call waiting, while in a call should someone dial your number instead of receiving an engaged tone you will receive a notification of the new call and their caller id will display on screen.
*43# turn on call waiting

CW Act Code: *43#

Disables call waiting.
#43# turn off call waiting

CW Deact Code: #43#

Diverting all incoming numbers directly to another number or extension.
*21*<number># diverts calls to the entered number

Cfwd All Act Code: *21*

Disables the divert of all incoming calls.
#21# turns off divert

Cfwd All Deact Code: #21#

Diverting all calls when line is busy, if your in a call you can divert any incoming calls whilst the line is engaged to a number or extension of your choice.
*67*<number># diverts calls on busy to the entered number

Cfwd Busy Act Code: *67*

Disables the divert of all engaged/busy calls.
#67# turns off divert on busy

Cfwd Busy Deact Code: #67#

Diverting calls if nobody answers, if nobody is around to answer a call divert it to a number or extension of your choice.
*61*<number># diverts calls on no answer to the entered number

Cfwd No Ans Act Code: *61*

Disables the divert of unanswered calls.
#61# turns off divert on no answer

Cfwd No Ans Deact Code: #61#

Now for transfers......

Transfers:

Unattended

R(Recall) 9# <number> does an unattended transfer of a call to the entered number.

Blind Transfer Code: 9#

Attended

R, dial the second person. Once speaking press R again, this created a 3 way conference. Hang up to transfer the call.[/quote]

No configuration required for attended transfers
For everything VoIP
www.ukvoipforums.com