Hi, we have a strange problem,..
Since my move to voipfone broadband i been having problems... This week my download speed as been getting slower until now it wont load any page.
Strange thing is my upload is working ok. I can access VPN, my voipfone works ok (not excellent)
MY sync speed is 8100kbps and 812kbps up. My profile speed from BT is 7000kbps.
Currently the engineers are working on my fault, they have change my module board (i think) at the exchange to no avail. My next door neigbour as let me run a cable from their broad band into my router and it all works great that way.
I also cant get emails, it downloads VERY slow then times out...
Anyone else experiancing the same problem?
(BT are still looking into the problem, but as my business runs on broadband i cant get anything done!)
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - News & Product Announcements
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Suggestion for New Voipfone Products, Services and Features
- - - Vote for the Voipfone features you want us to develop
- - Voipfone Trading Post
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
- - Transcription Services
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests