I have instaleld the new firmware (6.1.3(a) ) on my Linksys 942 phone which supposedly supports busy lamps etc.
I have gone to Phone -> Advanced
and set line key 2 to:
Shared call appearance: shared
Extended function: fnc=blf;ext=3xxxxxxx*yyy@$PROXY
where 3xxxxxxx = our account number
and yyy = the required extension number
The phone light is now out, and does not function. The speed dial to that extension does not work. When the remote extension is still in use the light remains off.
Extended function: fnc=blf;sub=CompanyName@$PROXY;ext=3xxxxxxx*yyy@$PROXY
causes a failure and the extension light blinks amber.
Has anyone else got this working?
There is a 942 guide on this forum, but it is 14 months out of date and pre-dates busy lamps on VOPIFone and the new Linksys 942 firmware.
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests