I'm trying to figure out how to do the following:
Customer (A) calls us.
The receptionist (B) takes the call.
A wants to talk to C.
B press Xfer, type the extension of C
C is here but doesn't want to take the calls.
C hangs up.
How does B connect again with A ?
How does B connect A with D ?
My apologies if it has been answered already, I didn't have any luck finding the solution in the manual or in the forums ( Linksys and voipfone )
EDIT: found it simply B simply needs to hang up and resume the first call.
But is it possible to transfer directly to D without picking up A again ?
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests