I have been banging my head against a wall with this problem for the last 8 weeks - I hope some one can help me!
I am running Trixbox with a Zoom 5801 ATA. I wish to place calls from my VOIP clients bridging to the PSTN via the Zoom ATA device.
I have ‘successfully’ configured the systems so that I can make calls between the Zoom ATA handset and the Trixbox VOIP clients; this all works well and as you would expect.
What I cannot figure out is how to successfully setup a VOIP -> PSTN Bridge using the Zoom 5801 ATA!!!
• When I dial an external number Trixbox (appears) to route the call to the Zoom ATA, the ATA Telco light comes on, the handset rings (once) but no DTMF or Audio appears to be passed through to the PSTN Line.
I am not sure if it is a configuration issue with the Zoom or the Asterisk - can anyone help?
This is how I have configured my system:
• I have set up the Zoom to bridge Voip->PSTN, accept all calls anon etc.
• I setup an extension representing the Zoom ATA (ext 600) - see config at the bottom of post.
• I have a an Outbound Route configured: 0 PSTN; No password/ pin set; Dial Pattern 999 & 0.; Trunk Sequence set to: 0 SIP/600
• My Trunk is configured as everything blank except Custom Dial String which is set to SIP/600
Trix Extension Config
This device uses sip technology.
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - News & Product Announcements
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Suggestion for New Voipfone Products, Services and Features
- - - Vote for the Voipfone features you want us to develop
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
- - Transcription Services
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests