I cannot log into my voipfone service. I have the standard x-lite softfone
from voipfone installled on my laptop and also have a linksys pap2.
Both of which worked fine in London but the same devices do not work in Pakistan. Which I am guessing maybe a government block on VOIP. The broadband supplier has no ports blocked but the country may as a whole have a block.
Softfone says "login timed out - contact network admin"
But my skype and skype-in number seems to be working fine without any problems.
I would still wish to use the voipfone service as I have stuff like call queing on it. And I prefer a profesional business class quality service.
Is there any addresses or ports which I can change to remedy the matter?
I would be most greatful if anyone can help.
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - News & Product Announcements
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
- - Transcription Services
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest