I am struggling to get this unit working, its basically a broadband wireless router and i would describe it as having a built in ATA for voip.
Its unlocked from BT, configured for voipfone ... anybody managed ?
Its definately capable of using voip isps other than BT , but i cant seem to get the correct settings for voipfone.
I think this thread on another forum for the 2500V explains a lot about the format of the settings , but has anyone here managed to get it going for voipfone and could share their settings ?
ALso may be of interest ...
Basically these are the details that are required for the router ...but i think every voip isp have totally different configurations for the last section and i cant seem to get a correct configuration for voipfone.
SIP Registrar and port
SIP OBProxy and port
SIP Proxy and port
VOIP Phone number, name, username, and password
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - News & Product Announcements
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Suggestion for New Voipfone Products, Services and Features
- - - Vote for the Voipfone features you want us to develop
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
- - Transcription Services
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests