I'm using a Grandstream 486 with "Program-- 184.108.40.206 Bootloader-- 220.127.116.11 HTML-- 18.104.22.168 VOC-- 22.214.171.124".
If someone leaves me a voicemail then I get the stuttered dial tone and the MWI light flashes.
I can dial 1571 and hear my message and then delete it by pressing 7. The message is deleted but the light will continue to flash indefinitely. The only way to clear the light (and stuttered dial tone) is to reset the ATA.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
How does this feature work? Does voipfone send a "start flashing" message to the ATA when the voice mail is left and then a "stop flashing" message when I delete the voice mail?
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest