Firstly I'd like to apologies if these are covered already, I searched but couldn't find anything.
I've downloaded X-Lite 3 as version 2 kept crashing on me and was happy to see a DND button.
So I've been playing around with voicemail and noticed a few strange things.
Firstly turning DND on seems to activate instantly, turning it off seems to take a few minutes. Is this normal ?
Secondly with DND off when an incomming call pops up I have two options on the softphone display, answer and divert to voicemail. If I click divert to voicemail they get send to my voicemail box as me, ie. They hear the 'press 0 for options.....' message. This seems somewhat odd to say the least.
Finally in the account settings for X-Lite there are two options for number to send voicemail to and number to call to check voicemail, i've put 1571 in both of these. Is that correct ?
Thanks in advance
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - News & Product Announcements
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Suggestion for New Voipfone Products, Services and Features
- - - Vote for the Voipfone features you want us to develop
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
- - Transcription Services
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests