We have a bookings team who use headsets with their telephones.
When a call comes in they press the headset button and normally the call connects fine.
Over the past few days, on one of our phones, when the headset button is pressed to answer the call it just cuts the call off.
It doesn't happen ever time, just with a few calls.
I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the Hook Flash Timer Min and Hook Flash Timer Max?
At the moment these are set to 0.06 and 0.9 respectively.
Could one of these values cause the call to be dropped in any way?
I have a feeling it's a problem with the handset itself, but want to rule any other possibilities out before purchasing a new phone.
The phone in question uses a PAP2 adapter.
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - News & Product Announcements
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Suggestion for New Voipfone Products, Services and Features
- - - Vote for the Voipfone features you want us to develop
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
- - Transcription Services
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests