Has anyone seen the Avaya Quick VoIP solution yet? It looks extremely good and by all accounts, seems to offer everything people are asking for on here, or are expecting to get from the Linksys system, but are sorely disappointed.
By using the Avaya endpoint, they establish a peer-to-peer VoIP network of up to 20 handsets across a LAN, and for PSTN interconnection there is a 4 CO ATA.
The whole system is a little pricey (1500 for the ATA and about 6-8 phones) but looks rock solid and there are some good reviews out there.
It even does BLF!
It is integratable with standard SIP providers - so I wonder if VoIPfone have tried it yet...
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - News & Product Announcements
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Suggestion for New Voipfone Products, Services and Features
- - - Vote for the Voipfone features you want us to develop
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
- - Transcription Services
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests