We use two UT Starcom WiFi phones in our UK office, and one hardwired Samsung.
The quality of call on the hardwired phone is excellent, but the two UTs are pretty much usless.
Our typical bb speed connection is between 4 and 5 Mbps. Although we often send large files by email, the bad quality calls happen most of the time, but particularly in the afternoons.
We are using a standard Belkin Wireless Moden/Router.
Is this a common experience? Or is there something we are missing in the set up.
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - News & Product Announcements
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Suggestion for New Voipfone Products, Services and Features
- - - Vote for the Voipfone features you want us to develop
- - Voipfone Trading Post
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
- - Transcription Services
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests