I'm trying to set up speed dialing on an SPA-2100.
Under Voice > Advanced > Line 1 > Supplementary Service Description, I have set Speed Dial Serv
Under Voice > Advanced > User 1 > Speed Dial Settings, I have put a phone number, terminated
with #, into the Speed Dial 2 box.
But when I dial 2 on the phone, all I get is a long silence followed by the number unobtainable tone.
I have also tried entering the phone number from the phone itself, by dialing *2 followed by the
number and a #. Again, I get number unobtainable (I was expecting an acknowledgement of two
short beeps), and the phone number does not appear in the web's Speed Dial 2 box.
What am I missing?
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest