I've had for nearly a year the ATA 1100 working fine, then last week it decided to die , so i purchased the Linksys 1001 ATA adaptor and for the life of me i cant get it online.
In the admin interface it says Registration Failed all the time, i used the the default settings that Voipfone sent with it, used the online wizard but still nothing.
I've forwarded ports on my router and tried putting the ATA into DMZ but alas still Registration Failed.
My old ATA 1100 worked fine without any ports needing to be forwarded through my Linksys WRT54GS router.
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest