CISCO 7941 SIP Firmware
I know this question comes up repeatedly, but i've spent a good couple of hours trawling through forums, google, voip wiki and anywhere else i think it could be.
I'm looking for the SIP firmware for the Cisco 7941 phone, it's currently running SCCP and that just makes it a very expensive paperweight. Cisco are just being complete dix for requiring a smartnet agreement to download firmware releases. I mean at the end of the day, if the product doesn't work properly in the first place, the customers should get firmware updates (free) to make it work.
I would be very very grateful if someone who has the firmware for the above phone could send me a copy, it doesn't have to be the latest version, but any that will do the job well enough to use with the voipfone service.
Thanks in advance...
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests