Weird behaviour with other Voipfone user calling our main no

We have a geographic number attached to our main extension group. This all works fine in almost all cases ... someone calls 01923 XXXXXX and 7 phones ring at once - if one picks it up, the others stop ringing.

But we've noticed a really odd occurrence when another Voipfone VPBX user calls this geographic number. Instead of all 7 phones ringing, only one of them does.

What's even weirder is what's shown in the CDR logs ... it shows as a call from our own extension 201 (when it's actually from his extension 201). It's shown as a missed call to all the extensions that didn't ring, but as a received call for the one that did.

David,

I am just waiting for an intertex router to turn up as recomended by VoIPfone when it does I will hopefully get rid of all the other bugs kicking around our system and then I can finally port my number!

When i get this far I will test and see if we experience the same fault :)

Charlie
If you got any questions I'll be happy to help. Just don't ask me about VoIP, i know so little about that i'd bore you trying to talk about it, but we all have to learn sometime!
http://www.wellandpower.net