We have been using our Grandstream Bt-101 voip phones in our office for sometime now without to many issues. Recently our office has grown and we now have quite I lot of traffic going up and down the internet connection. This is causing problems with our Voip phones.
We currently use the codec G711u but I want to reduce the bandwith overhead so our voice calls are more stable.
I have looked into the iLBC codec and this looks like a good option and have tested it on my bt-101. When I make a test call to 152 or 123 or the voicemail everything works great, but when I make a call to the outside world all I get is garbled noise when the other party answers.
Although when I receive a call everything is fine.
I did notice other setting on our bt-101 phones, but not sure what they do...
iLBC frame size: 20ms or 30ms
iLBC payload type: (between 96 and 127, default is 97)
Has anyone had any sucess with bt101s and iLBC?
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - News & Product Announcements
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Suggestion for New Voipfone Products, Services and Features
- - - Vote for the Voipfone features you want us to develop
- - Voipfone Trading Post
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
- - Transcription Services
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests