#2
We would recomend any of the snom range for build quality, reliability and stability
Regards,

Voipfone Customer Services

iNet Telecoms Ltd (Voipfone)
Sovereign House
227 Marsh Wall
London
E14 9SD
United Kingdom

Registered number: 05168033
Vat Registration Number 858850966

Telephone: 020 7043 5555
Fax: 020 7043 5556

Web: http://www.voipfone.co.uk
Blog: http://www.voipfoneblog.co.uk
Forum: http://www.voipfoneuserforum.co.uk
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/voipfone

#4
You'll find the range here:

https://www.voipfone.co.uk/shop.php?met ... gory&pid=1

Most people find the snom 300 meets their needs and it's a pretty good price. The 320 and 360 have more features and buttons.
Regards,

Voipfone Customer Services

iNet Telecoms Ltd (Voipfone)
Sovereign House
227 Marsh Wall
London
E14 9SD
United Kingdom

Registered number: 05168033
Vat Registration Number 858850966

Telephone: 020 7043 5555
Fax: 020 7043 5556

Web: http://www.voipfone.co.uk
Blog: http://www.voipfoneblog.co.uk
Forum: http://www.voipfoneuserforum.co.uk
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/voipfone

#6
There are no phones worth buying for £20-30. Some people say the Grandstreams are ok at around £60-70 but for the difference in cost the snom is far better.
Regards,

Voipfone Customer Services

iNet Telecoms Ltd (Voipfone)
Sovereign House
227 Marsh Wall
London
E14 9SD
United Kingdom

Registered number: 05168033
Vat Registration Number 858850966

Telephone: 020 7043 5555
Fax: 020 7043 5556

Web: http://www.voipfone.co.uk
Blog: http://www.voipfoneblog.co.uk
Forum: http://www.voipfoneuserforum.co.uk
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/voipfone

#7
voipfone wrote:There are no phones worth buying for £20-30. Some people say the Grandstreams are ok at around £60-70 but for the difference in cost the snom is far better.
i have managed to buy a grandstream for £37 off ebay.

#9
voipfone wrote:I wish you luck - don't ask us to support it ;-)
thats just nice!! i recommend you to someone, and because i dont have the kind of money you want me to spend you dont want to know. :(

#10
gazdudeuk wrote:
voipfone wrote:I wish you luck - don't ask us to support it ;-)
thats just nice!! i recommend you to someone, and because i dont have the kind of money you want me to spend you dont want to know. :(
ummm, it was a joke. Do'h.

(We support anything that uses SIP standards)
Regards,

Voipfone Customer Services

iNet Telecoms Ltd (Voipfone)
Sovereign House
227 Marsh Wall
London
E14 9SD
United Kingdom

Registered number: 05168033
Vat Registration Number 858850966

Telephone: 020 7043 5555
Fax: 020 7043 5556

Web: http://www.voipfone.co.uk
Blog: http://www.voipfoneblog.co.uk
Forum: http://www.voipfoneuserforum.co.uk
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/voipfone

#11
voipfone wrote:
gazdudeuk wrote:
voipfone wrote:I wish you luck - don't ask us to support it ;-)
thats just nice!! i recommend you to someone, and because i dont have the kind of money you want me to spend you dont want to know. :(
ummm, it was a joke. Do'h.

(We support anything that uses SIP standards)
oops im sorry for biting head off!! :oops: early morning here and cant cope esp with weekends!! lol i apologise. :lol:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Copyright 2004 - 2017, iNet Telecoms® Ltd. All rights reserved.


cron