Re: voip

Jerry wrote:
gazdudeuk wrote:hi

ive got voipfone, sipgate skype but cant decide which is best..
And the point of this extremely informative post is....?
read the 1st post again....!hope for replies from sensible answers

Well really you should be making that decision for yourself... I (and no doubt many of the other users of Voipfone) have, and some may still use other service providers. But it basically boils down to "does the provider satisfy your needs?" What you want from the service will differ from another user and this may reflect in that person's opinion. I feel that Voipfone provide a good service, others may disagree. But as I stated earlier this is all personal opinion.

Regards

Dave

Re: voip

gazdudeuk wrote:
Jerry wrote:
gazdudeuk wrote:hi

ive got voipfone, sipgate skype but cant decide which is best..
And the point of this extremely informative post is....?
read the 1st post again....!hope for replies from sensible answers
I have read the post again, but with some disbelief. I suggest that you may like to do the same and then take a moment to think about what it is that you have actually written - and what information that you expected to receive based upon it.
You can only get a sensible answer if you actually ask a a question. In this case your post is not even phrased as a question but is merely a random statement.

If you are unable to even decide what it is that you want for yourself, how do you expect anyone else to work it out for you?

gazdudeuk, if you're not going to give us *any* information about what you want to do with Voip, how do you expect us to be able to tell you which is best?

Are you a home user looking for low cost UK calls? Or a business wanting to integrate Voip with their CRM? Is low cost more important than reliability? Without some of this info, we can't begin to help.

Come to think of it, you didn't even ask anyone to tell you which one is best - you simply said that you couldn't decide.

So what the heck do you expect anyone here to do about it?

We're all for helping folks who actually take the time to phrase a coherent question and state their problem clearly.

Take another shot ... what are you looking for Voip to do for you?