I thought I had better join in with the Snom admiration! We're the proud owners of two shiny news Snoms, the 300 and the 360. They're absolutely perfect for our setup and have solved a number of problems, such as redirection to our answering service if calls aren't answered.
The web config is very easy, and though some of the options aren't very well explained, it's possible to turn things on and off without rebooting.
They come configured from Voipfone, so if you just want the one line, there's no configuration to do. I plugged in to our router and they just registered immediately without even touching the config.
If anyone's interested in a more detailed account of the setup we've got, I'd be happy to post if it'll be useful.
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 1 guest