Okay, this may be a stupid question... ... but how do I dial an ext within my voipfone pbx from a hard phone (in particular the Grandstream 2000).
This is normally done with something like #217 or *217, neither of these seem to work on my Grandstream. (and I can't find anything in the manual).
There are 20 extensions on the pbx and I only have 7 speed dial buttons on the phone, so I will have to manually dial the rest and having to type 3011----*217 is a pain in the proverbial.
Any pointers appreciated.
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest