I am trying to setup intercom by using two snoms and asterisk.
As for as i know the intercom feautre,where a receiptonisit will hold a call after answering it and then she will talk to her manager by pressing one line .in the phone after taking his approval.
I am not completely aware how much is possible in the above stated with asterisk and snoms.
by following the snom documentation where function keys provied the intercom.
when i press the function key which is configured as the intercom it just connects automaticaly with out ringing to the url which we have given.
Is any thing more can we do apart from what i done.
if any body has done any work on this . your comments will be highly appreciated.
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - News & Product Announcements
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Suggestion for New Voipfone Products, Services and Features
- - - Vote for the Voipfone features you want us to develop
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
- - Transcription Services
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest