Can anyone help?
I have 15 Grandstream GXP2000 phones conncted to a POE switch with a firebrick 105 and have issues with incoming calls. about 1 in 10 calls will get through to the extension (with 05600 DDI) the rest end up with a dead tone on the callers side, then the extension recieves a voicemail... Wierd.....
I have ports 5004-5060 UDP/TCP open to any lan device. Do I need to open any other ports to get this working?
Also, I tested a phone at home and when a message came in the MWI would come on. Yet in the office I get no MWI.. Do I need to open any ports for this too ?
Any help would be much appreciated as I have some very frustrated customers and staff in the office..
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - News & Product Announcements
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Suggestion for New Voipfone Products, Services and Features
- - - Vote for the Voipfone features you want us to develop
- - Voipfone Trading Post
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
- - Transcription Services
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest