I returned to find 4 messages waiting on my hardphone red light flashing.
My computer was switched of so the softphone was not involved in this.
I rang the voicemail 1571 and had one blank and another from a friend.
The friend told me he had rung from his voipfone on his softphone , two times he rang and after a time of ringing he was not transferred to a voicemail ringing my 3xxxxxxxx number. He then rang my 0207 voicemail number and was put through to the voicemail after ringing several times.
I only received one email for message on 3xxxxxxxx considering he only could leave a message on my 0207 number does it mean that 3xxxxxxx does not do voicemail?
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - News & Product Announcements
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Suggestion for New Voipfone Products, Services and Features
- - - Vote for the Voipfone features you want us to develop
- - Voipfone Trading Post
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
- - Transcription Services
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest