This is something I've all but begged Voipfone to do so I guess I'm leaving it in the feedback forum!
We are a VA agency (where our staff are remotely based) and have a number of inbound numbers and call display works wonders if it rings one or all phones, but when one number should go to an account manager, diverting a call makes no sense at all in that the divert acts as if the redirected call is coming from the account manager's phone!
I've asked about how the line presentation or configuration settings can be used so that the inbound number (not the calling number) is displayed even when it's diverted to another extension but this isn't possible, VP's customer support said. This needs to be a standard feature as we need to identify the number that's being called, and ringing all phones just isn't right for us as they come through to an account manager or team lead in the first instance, but there are times when they're on the phone already.
Please Voipfone, make this a feature.
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest