Does anybody have experience of these beasts?
I was given one ages ago and told "Have lost the disks but you can just grab the software and firmware updates from the Quintum website"
Now that I've got some time to finally play with it, I find that software and firmware are no longer available from the web site. And that documentation is limited.
I managed to get a copy of Tenor Configuration Manager - but it isn't working properly. I presume that fimware and software versions have to be closely matched.
So, no problem, configure it at CLI level. Except that I can't get my hands on the CLI Manual....
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - News & Product Announcements
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
- - Transcription Services
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest