I just installed the Outlook 2003 plugin on XP pro. I installed the plugin as a user with Admin rights, but intended to use it under a different account.
For some reason I can not see the option for VOIPFONE under "Dialing Options/Connect using line" but I can as the user I originally installed it under!!
So now the detective work...
1) I gave the intended user admin rights and reinstalled the plugin as this user..no joy!
2) I created a brand new user with no admin rights and this user could so see the plugin straight away!
3) Tried different combos of installing/uninstalling and still this user cannot see the plugin/option
Any ideas anybody?
- Information & Feedback
- - Voipfone Status Page
- - Feedback & Bug Reports
- Help and Support
- - Voipfone General Information and FAQs
- - Hardware Support
- - - Phone Setup Guides
- - - - Snom Phones
- - - - Siemens Phones
- - - - Linksys Phones
- - - Adaptor Setup Guides
- - - Network Setup Guides
- - Softphone Support
- - - Softphone Setup Guides
- - - Download Zoiper Softphone
- - Voipfone Virtual PBX Support
- - Routers, Firewalls & NAT
- - Broadband Support
- - - Getting Started, Router Config
- - - Voipfone Broadband FAQ
- - Asterisk and other hardware PBX Support
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
- - Voipfone Address Book Dialler (TAPI Plugin)
- - Browser Dialler Plugins
- Voipfone Community
- - Voipfone General Discussion Forum
- - Virtual Assistants Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest